КМ Ice3 AUT1 (REF) ECO Fishing vessel of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
PURPOSE OF THE VESSEL
- Implementation and management of fishing of oceanic and marine bioresources in the Far Eastern fishery basin.
- Fishing with bottom and pelagic trawls.
- Processing of fish into frozen products, incl. in the form of fillet and minced pollock and Pacific herring.
- Storage of finished products and delivery of processed products to receiving and transport refrigerators at sea.
A conceptual design has been developed.
- Maximum length, m 99.0
- Length between perpendiculars, m 91.9
- Estimated width, m 19.0
- Depth from OP to main deck, m 14.8
- Draft at design waterline, m 8.0
- Displacement of the vessel when returning from the fishery, t 8142
- Vessel deadweight when returning from fishing, t 2527
- Volume of cargo holds, m3 approx. 400
- Travel speed, knots 15
- Trawling speed, knots 6
- Autonomy, days 50
- Crew, pers. 80
- Diesel, main engine power, pcs. x kW 1x7000
- Productivity of the fish processing complex, t/day. 60